process of increasing plant numbers. both sexually and asexually.
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionarypropagation (noun)
the act or action of as - propagating
a) increase (as of a kind of organism) in numbers
b) the spreading of something (as a belief) abroad or into new regions
c) enlargement or extension (as of a crack) in a solid body
« Back to Glossary Index
|Look up propagation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Propagation can refer to:
- Chain propagation in a chemical reaction mechanism
- Crack propagation, the growth of a crack during the fracture of materials
- Propaganda, non-objective information used to further an agenda
- Reproduction, and other forms of multiplication or increase
- Plant propagation, the production of more plants
- Propagation of schema, in artificial reproduction
- Software propagation, the distribution of free software
- Wave propagation, the motion of a wave
- Radio propagation, the application of wave propagation to radio communications
- In music
- Propagation (album)
- "Propagation", a song by Lower Dens from the album Nootropics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Propagation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.