acronym for tree diameter at breast height. Measured at 1.4 m ( 4.5 feet) above ground in the United States. Australia (arboriculture). New Zealand. and when using the Guide for Plant Appraisal (9th ed.); at 1.3 m ( 4.3 feet) above ground in Australia (forestry). Canada. the European Union. and UK (forestry); and at 1.5 m (5 feet) above ground in UK (arboriculture).
Merriam-Webster Online DictionaryDBH (abbreviation)
diameter at breast height
« Back to Glossary Index
DBH may refer to:
- `DBH [vocalized as "`Azaba" or "`Adhebah"] (fl. 230-240), 3rd-century king of Axum on the territory of modern-day Ethiopia
- Department of Building and Housing (New Zealand), a government agency within the New Zealand government
- Diani Beach Hospital, a hospital in Mombasa, Kenya
- Diameter at breast height, standard method, in forestry terminology, of expressing the diameter of the trunk of a tree
- Deutsche Bergwerks- und Hüttenbau, German company specializing in construction of mines and quarries
- Dopamine β-hydroxylase, enzyme that converts dopamine to norepinephrine
- Delta Brac Housing Finance Corporation, a private sector real estate financing company in Bangladesh
- Dragon Ball Heroes, a trading card arcade game
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DBH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Detroit: Become Human, a video game developed by Quantic Dream for the PlayStation 4