American Society of Consulting Arborists
« Back to Glossary Index
|Look up asca or asca- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Asca is a genus of mites in the family Ascidae.
Asca or ASCA may also refer to:
- Asca (musician) or Asuka Ōkura (born 1996), Japanese musician
- ASCA (news agency)
- Accumulating savings & credit association
- Advanced Satellite for Cosmology and Astrophysics
- American Swimming Coaches Association
- Anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody
- ANOVA-simultaneous component analysis
- Association for Student Conduct Administration
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Asca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.