American Institute of Certified Planners (APA)
« Back to Glossary Index
AICP may refer to:
- American Institute of Certified Planners, the institute for certified professionals of the American Planning Association
- Association for Improving the Condition of the Poor, a 19th-century charitable organization in New York City
- Association of Islamic Charitable Projects, an international organization with moderate Islamic principles
- Association of Independent Commercial Producers, an American not for profit organization representing commercial producers
- Availability, Integrity, Confidentiality, Proof: information security indicators
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AICP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.